Innovation is the key to the success of any business. It requires creativity, courage, and a willingness to take risks.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, companies that fail to innovate are likely to be left behind.
Biggest brands these days have invested enormous amounts of money into innovation, which seems to paid off pretty well.
To inspire you and your team to think outside the box and embrace innovation, here are 20 quotes from the world’s most influential people.
20 best business innovation quotes
1. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." - Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
2. "If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative." - Woody Allen, American filmmaker
3. "Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship. The act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth." - Peter Drucker, management consultant
4. "Innovation is the calling card of the future." - Anna Eshoo, U.S. Representative
5. "Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat." - Anonymous
6. "Innovation is the central issue in economic prosperity." - Michael Porter, Harvard Business School Professor
7. "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying no to all but the most crucial features." - Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
8. "Innovation is not a product of logical thought, although the result is tied to logical structure." - Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
9. "Innovation is anything but business as usual." - Anonymous
10. "Innovation is the lifeblood of business." - Scott Cook, co-founder of Intuit
11. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." - Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
12. "Innovation is the ability to convert ideas into invoices." - L. Duncan, author
13. "Innovation is not about money. It's about the people you have, how you're led, and how much you get it." - Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
14. "Innovation is the process of turning ideas into manufacturable and marketable form." - Watts S. Humphrey, computer scientist
15. "Innovation is a change that creates a new dimension of performance." - Peter Drucker, management consultant
16. "The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow." - Rupert Murdoch, media mogul
17. "Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat." - Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
18. "Innovation is the result of the deliberate and purposive search for new ideas, products, processes, and ways of doing things." - Anonymous
19. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” - A. Warhol
20. “The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear.” - Vincent Van Gogh
Innovation is the key to success in today’s rapidly changing business world. These 20 business innovation quotes from some of the world’s most influential people should inspire you to think outside the box, take risks, and embrace change.
Remember, innovation is not just about coming up with new ideas, but also about turning those ideas into a reality. So go ahead, innovate, and make a difference in your industry!